Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion sectional
Update added by user Mar 25, 2015
My issues with Sam Levitz furniture has been resolved.Talked with Eva I was told if the fabric could not be order, that she would go another route.
Eva went over and beyond, of taken care of my furniture. Old furniture was picked up and replace with new furniture.
Eva made sure she kept her promise.Eva is the best.
Update added by user Dec 04, 2014
I received an e-mail on today December 4, 2014 saying my problem with Sam Levitz has be solve, I have not received a message from Sam Levitz saying they will give me a refund nor have they said they will repair my furniture, not sure what you are talking about. Please e-mail and let me know where you guys got the information stated my issue was resolve. Thank you Barbars
Update added by user Nov 25, 2014
I called Sam Levitz on today November 25, 2014' was told they will not be repairing my furniture.
Update added by user Nov 22, 2014
Customer service contacted me about my section, someone came out on Tuesday the 18th November took pictures. Said someone will be contacting me in four day.
Update added by user Oct 19, 2014
My issue has not been, I have not been contact. not sure what to do. My furniture is getting worse.
Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2014
Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home.Can't say that the problem.
I paid close to two thousand dollars for sofa not any good after two years of purchase, they need to take this fabric or soft leather off of the market, how could anyone get away with this so embarrass to invite any one two my house, there need to be something done in this regard, a repaired sofa, or part of my money back.
I only had it for four years.What is been done about the problem
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Peeling
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Value City in Columbia SC. Within three years of purchase, the leather started to shed and peel off. Getting over clothes and making a mess..."
- "Bought a SoMo recliner in May of 13, had it restuffed under warranty in April 14, now the seam is ripping on seat and it's out of warranty. Art Van..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Thanks for nothing. I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life. I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received..."
- "Purchased this Thor Vortex 5th wheel Toyhauler brand new from Freedom RV Tucson Arizona in 2007. I have had no end of issues starting with sliding door never staying latched...."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."