Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion sectional

205 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews

Update added by user Mar 25, 2015

My issues with Sam Levitz furniture has been resolved.Talked with Eva I was told if the fabric could not be order, that she would go another route.

Eva went over and beyond, of taken care of my furniture. Old furniture was picked up and replace with new furniture.

Eva made sure she kept her promise.Eva is the best.

Update added by user Dec 04, 2014

I received an e-mail on today December 4, 2014 saying my problem with Sam Levitz has be solve, I have not received a message from Sam Levitz saying they will give me a refund nor have they said they will repair my furniture, not sure what you are talking about. Please e-mail and let me know where you guys got the information stated my issue was resolve. Thank you Barbars

Update added by user Nov 25, 2014

I called Sam Levitz on today November 25, 2014' was told they will not be repairing my furniture.

Update added by user Nov 22, 2014

Customer service contacted me about my section, someone came out on Tuesday the 18th November took pictures. Said someone will be contacting me in four day.

Update added by user Oct 19, 2014

My issue has not been, I have not been contact. not sure what to do. My furniture is getting worse.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2014

Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home.Can't say that the problem.

I paid close to two thousand dollars for sofa not any good after two years of purchase, they need to take this fabric or soft leather off of the market, how could anyone get away with this so embarrass to invite any one two my house, there need to be something done in this regard, a repaired sofa, or part of my money back.

I only had it for four years.What is been done about the problem

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sectional Peeling
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #536407 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Southern Motion Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
205 of 232 Southern Motion Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
shocked

Nov 12, 2014 #899180 Lorain, Ohio, United States

Same problem, same color furniture, bought in 2010. I am posting reviews and pics everywhere I can.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.