Southern Motion Furniture - Southern motion Sectional
Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather.Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had replaced a few years ago.
. We spent over $2600 on 2 sofa sections a wedge and an ottoman Through RC Willey in Utah (they will do nothing). We paid an extra $200+ for a 7 year fabric warranty- this flaking is not covered by the extended warranty. Not sure if this is a batch of faulty fabric or just bad quality.
But either way they should make it right.You should not by from them if they make products that don't hold up and that are not worth your money
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot get a hold of them
You May Also Like
- "The recliner 1608--so hi-leg recliner back is sagging and getting quite uncomfortable. It is less than a year old and very concerned what it will look like and feel like..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."