Ogden, Utah
100% full Not resolved

Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather.Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had replaced a few years ago.

. We spent over $2600 on 2 sofa sections a wedge and an ottoman Through RC Willey in Utah (they will do nothing). We paid an extra $200+ for a 7 year fabric warranty- this flaking is not covered by the extended warranty. Not sure if this is a batch of faulty fabric or just bad quality.

But either way they should make it right.You should not by from them if they make products that don't hold up and that are not worth your money

Review about: Southern Motion Santa Fe Stone Sectional.

I didn't like: Cannot get a hold of them.

2.0
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Ogden, Utah, United States #1219851

Ephrata, Washington, United States #1205718

We have the same problem and our furniture is only 4 1/2 years old!!The dealer is out of business and Southern Motion's customer service is worthless!!!

The recliner mechanism failed after 2 years but warranty is only one year.I think I know the reason for that