Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather.Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had replaced a few years ago.
. We spent over $2600 on 2 sofa sections a wedge and an ottoman Through RC Willey in Utah (they will do nothing). We paid an extra $200+ for a 7 year fabric warranty- this flaking is not covered by the extended warranty. Not sure if this is a batch of faulty fabric or just bad quality.
But either way they should make it right.You should not by from them if they make products that don't hold up and that are not worth your money
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cannot get a hold of them
You May Also Like
- "I bought a fabric sectional (power) sofa and a chair & a 1/2 from a local dealer, 11 weeks ago. it's sagging so bad my whole left side of my..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is..."
- "I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK, DO NOT GO HERE! I went to the school two weeks ago for a hair cut, and it's so choppy and uneven. I wanted..."
- "BEWARE!!! I purchase from this trainer a 16 week training and basically got NOTHING out of her... She didn't check in weekly, didn't have a weekly change up of exercise,..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."