100% full Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design

Bought this sectional in 2010 told it would wear as good as or better than leather.Every part of the sectional has flaking except one panel we had replaced a few years ago.

. We spent over $2600 on 2 sofa sections a wedge and an ottoman Through RC Willey in Utah (they will do nothing). We paid an extra $200+ for a 7 year fabric warranty- this flaking is not covered by the extended warranty. Not sure if this is a batch of faulty fabric or just bad quality.

But either way they should make it right.You should not by from them if they make products that don't hold up and that are not worth your money

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture sofa from Southern Motion Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot get a hold of them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Bonded leather is the problem, you should have gotten leather and you wouldn't have this problem. No matter the maker if you get bonded it is going to peel! You get what you pay for.

to Anonymous Ogden, Utah, United States #1333357

actually we were told by the sales rep- it would wear as good as or better than leather- and we did pay A LOT for them

Ogden, Utah, United States #1219851

Ephrata, Washington, United States #1205718

We have the same problem and our furniture is only 4 1/2 years old!!The dealer is out of business and Southern Motion's customer service is worthless!!!

The recliner mechanism failed after 2 years but warranty is only one year.I think I know the reason for that