Bought a Sofa and Love Seat Recliner set in August 2016 and have found that the cushions seem to be a little thin. After sitting for an extended period of time on either the Sofa or Love Seat I can feel the spring or whatever is under or in the cushion which makes for an uncomfortable experience.

They are a nice looking set but I am disappointed with the discomfort this causes. Not sure what to do after reading many of these reviews.

Will have to wait and see how long they last or how long I will tolerate the discomfort.

This person wrote the review because of "read review" of southern motion furniture loveseat from Southern Motion Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to "refund a substantial portion of my purchase...contact me".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments