Southern Motion Furniture - There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion
There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers...
Quat Law Offices has brought and prosecuted class action cases which have ended unlawful business practices and resulted in millions of dollars in relief to injured persons. Examples include:
Garbee v. Cataldo Ambulance
(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)
This company was routinely charging interest on bills for ambulance services rendered to accident victims even though the injured persons never agreed to pay interest. A settlement was reached which ended the business practice and resulted in payment of substantial sums to class members and public interest health organizations.
Golchin v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)
This class action contended that Liberty Mutual violated Massachusetts law by refusing to pay Medical Payments benefits (“MedPay”) to its insureds on the basis that medical bills had been paid or satisfied by health insurance. The case resulted in two favorable decisions by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and a class action settlement was eventually reached after eight years of litigation.
Deke et al. v. Cardservice International, Inc.
(Los Angeles County Superior Court)
This case challenged the lawfulness of early termination fees imposed by a major credit card processor. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was obtained which ended the challenged business practice, had a potential monetary value to class members in excess of $7 million (refunds and debt cancellation), and resulted in credit repair for class members.
Martin v. Axin Financial Services, Inc., et al
(Orange County California Superior Court)
This case challenged the lawfulness of contracts purporting to be finance leases. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was reached which resulted in refunds and debt cancellation slightly in excess of $2 million, plus credit repair for class members.
To view all the cases visit http://www.quatlaw.com/class_action.html
My contact info (I’m disabled and difficult to understand on the phone, so it’s best to e-mail me &/or call me & leave a voicemail & I’ll call you when my PCA’s here). Her hours are Monday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Tuesday 12p – 5p & 10p-12a, Wednesday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Thursday off Friday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Saturday 6p-12a, Sunday 6p-12a please indicate the best time to call back.
Sheila Levesque 671 Purchase St Apt. 314N New Bedford MA 02740, 508 971 5265
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Southern Motion rocker/recliner 10 months ago for $1100.00. The LEATHER is wearing off the arm rests and the stitching is fraying. There is only one person who..."
- "Purchased this chair and after having it only one year, the arms started peeling. The material is separating from the backing. It seems as if the material is rotten or..."
- "I purchased a recliner with headrest, not low priced. The first one the seat formed pouches and I was told it was a comfort whatever and to smooth it up..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."