Fairhaven, Massachusetts

There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers...

Quat Law Offices has brought and prosecuted class action cases which have ended unlawful business practices and resulted in millions of dollars in relief to injured persons. Examples include:

Garbee v. Cataldo Ambulance

(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)

This company was routinely charging interest on bills for ambulance services rendered to accident victims even though the injured persons never agreed to pay interest. A settlement was reached which ended the business practice and resulted in payment of substantial sums to class members and public interest health organizations.

Golchin v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company

(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)

This class action contended that Liberty Mutual violated Massachusetts law by refusing to pay Medical Payments benefits (“MedPay”) to its insureds on the basis that medical bills had been paid or satisfied by health insurance. The case resulted in two favorable decisions by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and a class action settlement was eventually reached after eight years of litigation.

Deke et al. v. Cardservice International, Inc.

(Los Angeles County Superior Court)

This case challenged the lawfulness of early termination fees imposed by a major credit card processor. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was obtained which ended the challenged business practice, had a potential monetary value to class members in excess of $7 million (refunds and debt cancellation), and resulted in credit repair for class members.

Martin v. Axin Financial Services, Inc., et al

(Orange County California Superior Court)

This case challenged the lawfulness of contracts purporting to be finance leases. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was reached which resulted in refunds and debt cancellation slightly in excess of $2 million, plus credit repair for class members.

To view all the cases visit http://www.quatlaw.com/class_action.html

My contact info (I’m disabled and difficult to understand on the phone, so it’s best to e-mail me &/or call me & leave a voicemail & I’ll call you when my PCA’s here). Her hours are Monday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Tuesday 12p – 5p & 10p-12a, Wednesday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Thursday off Friday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Saturday 6p-12a, Sunday 6p-12a please indicate the best time to call back.

Sheila Levesque 671 Purchase St Apt. 314N New Bedford MA 02740, 508 971 5265

sal8231966@gmail.com

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $1985.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Panama City, Florida, United States #1269804

OK.I'm willing to participate in a class action suite.

Only problem being there's no info as to how to contact you.Reading the numbers of identical complaints about this company and its product, they need to be put out of business because their product quality is ZERO and they keep selling it to furniture stores to be dumped on unwary consumers.