Southern Motion Furniture - There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion
There needs to be a Class Action Suit against Southern Motion please contact me so we can start a class action lawsuit. Strength in numbers...
Quat Law Offices has brought and prosecuted class action cases which have ended unlawful business practices and resulted in millions of dollars in relief to injured persons. Examples include:
Garbee v. Cataldo Ambulance
(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)
This company was routinely charging interest on bills for ambulance services rendered to accident victims even though the injured persons never agreed to pay interest. A settlement was reached which ended the business practice and resulted in payment of substantial sums to class members and public interest health organizations.
Golchin v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
(Suffolk Superior Court, Massachusetts)
This class action contended that Liberty Mutual violated Massachusetts law by refusing to pay Medical Payments benefits (“MedPay”) to its insureds on the basis that medical bills had been paid or satisfied by health insurance. The case resulted in two favorable decisions by the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and a class action settlement was eventually reached after eight years of litigation.
Deke et al. v. Cardservice International, Inc.
(Los Angeles County Superior Court)
This case challenged the lawfulness of early termination fees imposed by a major credit card processor. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was obtained which ended the challenged business practice, had a potential monetary value to class members in excess of $7 million (refunds and debt cancellation), and resulted in credit repair for class members.
Martin v. Axin Financial Services, Inc., et al
(Orange County California Superior Court)
This case challenged the lawfulness of contracts purporting to be finance leases. A settlement on behalf of a nationwide class was reached which resulted in refunds and debt cancellation slightly in excess of $2 million, plus credit repair for class members.
To view all the cases visit http://www.quatlaw.com/class_action.html
My contact info (I’m disabled and difficult to understand on the phone, so it’s best to e-mail me &/or call me & leave a voicemail & I’ll call you when my PCA’s here). Her hours are Monday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Tuesday 12p – 5p & 10p-12a, Wednesday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Thursday off Friday 12p-4p & 9p-12a, Saturday 6p-12a, Sunday 6p-12a please indicate the best time to call back.
Sheila Levesque 671 Purchase St Apt. 314N New Bedford MA 02740, 508 971 5265
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold. The electric love seat was just what we were looking for. When it..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business. It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."