Elizabethtown, New York
1.5
Style and Design

I purchased an expensive sectional from Wendell's furniture in Colchester, VT which was delivered to my house in March.As of July, there were 2 ripped seams on different sections.

Pictures were sent, as requested, to Wendell's customer service department. 13 days later (apparently the VP was on vacation and they had to wait until their return) a representative calls me to say there is nothing they can do. "It's really a manufacturer issue" they said. The man on the phone did tell me that he was comfortable sewing and I could just do it myself.

I could certainly have someone come sew it up, the issue is that there shouldn't be rips in the furniture I've had for only 4 months.

I was also told that it could be the way we were "using the furniture", whatever that is supposed to mean.I am not a wealthy person, and to shuck out thousands of dollars on furniture, just to find out it's cheaply made, is a huge disappointment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture sectional and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Southern Motion Furniture needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture sectional in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments