When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold.The electric love seat was just what we were looking for.
When it was delivered, it sets in front of a large window that has an awning over it so the sun never has shown on the loveseat. We are both in our 80's and have our favorite leather chairs, so unless we had company the loveseat wasn't sat in. After the warranty of 1 year was up, we started noticing flaking and peeling of the leather arms. It has continued on with front and back seams showing also.
We had hoped this would last us the rest of our lives, but as heavy as it is, it will need to be replaced now with no warranty. After reading other reviews we realize that we aren't the only ones with the same problem. To continue to use the same material, knowing the problem, is criminal and reimbursement should be offered the victims of this scam, using the USA connection to indorse their product. It is an insult to the American companies that try to create something of quality to be proud of.
We are very angry that, along with many others we were taken advantage of. Photos are included with this consumer complaint, and with a warranty that is useless. We would like to hear back from the company with some kind of reimbursement if for nothing less than the stress and exploiting we have had to go through.
Try explaining this to visiting friends that need a place to sit.Walt and Lois Henson
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Peeling leather
- Extremely poor workmanship
- Very bad quality - does not hold up
- Junk manufacturing of this product or others
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our $2300 sofa sectional is looking like it has leprosy. Can't afford to buy another one. It's horrible. Only 5 years old. We purchased this from a..."
- "I bought my couches from Southern Motion and after a little over a year they started peeling- now I have to throw them out after only a few years. I..."
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."