1K views
100% full Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

When we saw the card attached that said Made in the USA, we were sold.The electric love seat was just what we were looking for.

When it was delivered, it sets in front of a large window that has an awning over it so the sun never has shown on the loveseat. We are both in our 80's and have our favorite leather chairs, so unless we had company the loveseat wasn't sat in. After the warranty of 1 year was up, we started noticing flaking and peeling of the leather arms. It has continued on with front and back seams showing also.

We had hoped this would last us the rest of our lives, but as heavy as it is, it will need to be replaced now with no warranty. After reading other reviews we realize that we aren't the only ones with the same problem. To continue to use the same material, knowing the problem, is criminal and reimbursement should be offered the victims of this scam, using the USA connection to indorse their product. It is an insult to the American companies that try to create something of quality to be proud of.

We are very angry that, along with many others we were taken advantage of. Photos are included with this consumer complaint, and with a warranty that is useless. We would like to hear back from the company with some kind of reimbursement if for nothing less than the stress and exploiting we have had to go through.

Try explaining this to visiting friends that need a place to sit.Walt and Lois Henson

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture loveseat from Southern Motion Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $689 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to "either pay for having the loveseat recovered, and paying for help to move it, or a reasonable reembursment".

The most disappointing in user's experience was peeling leather, extremely poor workmanship, very bad quality - does not hold up and junk manufacturing of this product or others. Author liked the most color. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments