ORDERED TWO WALL HUGGER RECLINERS FROM SIMS FURNITURE NOVEMBER 3 2014.WAITED SIX WEEKS AND WHEN THEY WERE DELIVERED THEY SENT POWER ROCKER RECLINERS.

SIMS REORDERED AND WAITED ANOTHER 6 WEEKS. WHEN WE RECEIVED THEM THEY DID NOT LAST SIX WEEKS BEFORE THE FOAM STARTED TO DISINIGRATE. SIMS SENT A SERVICE MAN TO FIX AND HE PUT FOAM IN THE BACK AND SEAT. THIS LASTED ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND SAME PROBLEM.

THEY SENT ANOTHER TECH AND HE ADDED MORE FOAM. AFTER ONLY ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS YOU HIT THE FRAME WHEN YOU SET IN THEM. PAID OVER $1300 FOR TWO CHAIRS THAT ARE NOT WORTH $50. BIG MISTAKE NOT BUYING LAZY BOY OR STRATOLOUNGER--NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

IF THESE WERE BUILT IN USA MUST OF BEEN BUILT BY SCHOOL CHILDREN.MODELS 1590p AND 1564P

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner from Southern Motion Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1300 and wants Southern Motion Furniture to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southern Motion Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

Your comment was very helpful. but I am sure it was not school children that built the stuff. I'll bet you they employ illegal Mexicans...and I bet the vinyl, "bonded leather", or whatever that cheap *** is....came from China or India and has Toxic, non approved by EPA, chemicals oozing from them.