iN NOVEMBER 2014 WE ORDERED TWO RECLINERS MODEL 1590P AND1584P FROM SIMS FURNITURE AT A COST OF OVER $1300.00.IT TOOK SIX WEEKS FOR US TO RECEIVE THEM AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE THEY SENT THE WRONG ONES --THEY WERE ROCKER RECLINERS.

SIMS REORDERED AND WE RECEIVED THEM THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY. WITHIN SIX WEEKS THE PADDING STARTED TO FAIL AND THEY SENT A REPAIRMAN TO THE HOUSE TO PUT NEW PADDING. WE HAVE NOW HAD THESE RECLINERS FOR ONE YEAR AND ONE MONTH AND THEY HAVE HAD TO SEND SERVICE OUT THREE TIMES . THEY ARE FALLING APART AND ARE THE WORST INVESTMENT WE EVER MADE.

WE HAD LAZY BOY RECLINERS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND THEY WERE AS GOOD THE DAY WE DONATED THEM TO HABITANT FOR HUMANITY AS THE DAY WE BOUGHT THEM.THERE SEEMS TO BE NO GUARANTEE SO WE WILL PROBABLY JUST SET THEM OUT TO THE GARBAGE AS NO ONE WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR POOR QUALITY

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of southern motion furniture recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

JUST AN EPILOGUE---WELL,OUR TWO RECLINERS JUST BROKE AND POWER MECHANISMS FAILED.CUSHIONS FALLING APART AND SIMS WOULD DO NOTHING BUT SEND THE REPAIRMAN OUT ONCE AGAIN.

WE GAVE UP AND BOUGHT TWO LAZY BOY RECLINERS AND WAVED GOODBYE TO OVER A $1300 INVESTMENT AS THEY HAULED OUR SOUTHERN DISCOMFORT RECLINERS OFF TO THE LAND FILL.THE LAZY BOY RECLINERS ARE FAR BETTER AND NOW WE CAN ENJOY LIFE AGAIN.