Madison, Kansas

Within a year our so called leather recliner had small cracks in cushion.Called furniture company.

Warranty off. I was told to glue it or bring it in to recover at our cost of course. Now into the 2nd year it has continued cracking, guess it is time to get out the duct tape. This so called bonded leather in not even the quality of most vinyls.

Should have done my homework, but trusted the store we bought at.Buyer beware!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of southern motion furniture recliner. Southern Motion Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southern motion furniture recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southern Motion Furniture.

Had an Experience with Southern Motion Furniture?

Comments

You trusted the store and they lied to you about bonded leather.It's been an issue for furniture companies for many years.

Yet salesman continue to push it on consumers. Southern Motion builds what the furniture store orders.

The store then makes false statements and doesn't fully inform the consumer.Southern Motion makes good furniture- order it in cloth or top grain leather.